Safety and Quality in Every Garage Door
Amarr's pinch protection sections are designed to reduce the risk of serious hand and finger injuries.
Get Peace of Mind with Amarr's Safe Guard Pinch Protection Garage Doors.
Did you know?
- Approximately 20,000 people are injured each year by a garage door
- The #1 Garage Door Injury involves fingers and hands getting caught between sections
- 71% of homeowners use their garage door as their main entry door
- On average, your garage door is opened and closed 1,500 cycles a year
Your family's safety is worth every dollar.
- Over 80% of parents believe in paying $1—$3 more per hour for a CPR certified babysitter in case of emergencies.
- Parents may purchase a $15—$25 more expensive bike helmet with thicker cushioning just in case a child falls off a bike.
- Consumers may pay a $500—$700 premium for automobiles with side airbags in case of a car accident.
Garage door safety is just as important as other life purchases. 71% of homeowners use the garage door as their entry door every day, more often than their front entry door. For virtually no additional cost, homeowners can own an Amarr steel garage door designed with the Amarr Safe Guard system to reduce the risk of serious hand and finger injuries. Choosing an Amarr garage door will give you the peace of mind you deserve.