Magnetic garage door hardware is gaining traction due to simplicity, ease of installation, and the fact you do not have to drill holes in your expensive garage door. The use of decorative garage door hardware is on the rise given the popularity of Carriage House garage doors which now make up for more than 35% of all new garage door sales.
This new rustic hardware with clavos and hammered finish offers an old world, hammered iron look with a realistic textured finish. The handles are horizontal configuration with a vertical plate as compared to the vertical style handle you see on most garage doors.
The hinges are 18” long which is 2” longer than most decorative hinges which creates a more dramatic look. They are made from the same ABS plastic found on the Carriage House Magnetic Hardware which is resistant to paint flaking, rust, corrosion, and discoloration that is found on metal hardware.
Magnetic decorative hardware offers the flexibility of being able to remove the hardware at a later date if you decide you want to change the look of your garage door. Traditional garage door hardware attached with screws do not offer this option.
- 11” Handles & 18” Hinges
- Injection-molded UV Stable ABS Vinyl will not rust, chip, peel, or flake
- Ultra Strong & Secure Neodymium "Rare-Earth" Magnets Retain 99% of Strength over 10 years
- No Measuring or Drilling required
- Quick and Easy Installation
- High UV Protection
- 2000 Hour Color Fading & Weather Tested
- 1-Year Full-Replacement Warranty for manufacturing defects, color fade or premature wearing
Rustic Aspen Magnetic Hardware Examples:
Have you tried magnetic garage door hardware?
Let us know in the comments section below...